Norway M&A | PGNiG and Equinor harmonise Gina Krog area interests

June 6, 2024

On 4 June, PGNiG acquired a 19.5% interest in the Eirin development from Equinor for an undisclosed consideration. The deal harmonises interests in the Gina Krog area with Equinor holding operatorship and 58.7% interest, and PGNiG the remaining 41.3%.